Design, supply and installation of secondary containment lining systems around storage tanks and in-process engineering applications. PAGeoTechnical have over 20 years’ international experience in the management of complicated geosynthetic lining projects utilising specialist materials from the world’s foremost manufacturers. Protecting the environment from spillages as well as catastrophic failures; secondary containment lining is fast becoming a critical part of every clients environmental management, PAGeoTechnical offer a full turnkey service from design support through to implementation.
7&8 Darwin House
Corby Gate Business Park
Prüftechnik manufactures a range of Condition Monitoring & Laser Alignment products (ATEX Certified). The company has a high level of technical support and calibration and repair to support installed systems and to offer advice on application suitability for prospective customers.
Condition Monitoring systems is used for the measurement and analysis of rotating machine operating conditions. Systems supplied cover all aspects of machine monitoring, from hand portable to fixed hard-wired installations.
Prüftechnik has a high level of training and technical support facilities to support product sales and system application queries.
Prüftechnik is a service provider for a range of disciplines, as follows:
• Technical shaft alignment by laser
• Machine alignment monitoring
• Condition monitoring of rotating machines
• Machine analysis and diagnosis by FFT
• Dynamic balancing
Operating countrywide, a full service capability is offered on a 24-hour call-out basis.
Prüftechnik is an accredited ISO 9001 company
City Wharf, Davidson Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS14 9DZ
Provider of training, assessment and competence management systems to the high hazard industries.
Accessing our services is easy:
- Delivery at your site, developing and delivering bespoke solutions to your training needs
- Attend training at HCF CATCH in Stallingborough; accessing our open courses or working within the plant developing your workforce in a unique training environment
- Manage your competence system through our bespoke online management system ‘My-ITR’ (Individual Training Record) tracking Competence, eLearning, Instructor Led Training and Continuous Professional Development
Training packages are accredited by NEBOSH, PAAVQ-SET, IOSH and ECITB with bespoke solutions tailored around your specific needs.
HCF CATCH Training Facility, Kiln Lane, Redwood Park Estate, Stallingborough, North East Lincolnshire DN41 8TH
Stopford is an international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multi-disciplinary solutions to a global market. Established in 1982, headquartered in Ellesmere Port with a subsidiary R&D and Environmental consultancy office based at Lancaster University.
At Stopford we have extensive experience working with large multi-national companies encompassing a breadth of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Terminals and Tank Storage.
Our in-house team of multi-disciplinary engineering consultants and designers have the capabilities and experience to carry out multi-disciplinary engineering projects from Concept through Feasibility, FEED, Detail–design, Construction supervision, Commissioning, Handover and Training.
Stopford have developed robust independent consultancy, analysis and advice to support the Tank Storage industries specialising in;
- Terminal Design – Multi-Product, Aviation and Biofuels, loading gantry filling and storage systems.
- Firewater Management & Control Measures – Emergency response, Bund Design, recommended Fire Water, Controlled Burn Options, Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health & Safety Consultancy – Risk Evaluation; Hazop, LOPA, Surge Analysis, DSEAR Compliance, ATEX, COMAH, Functional Safety
- Project Management – Project support services (cost control, procurement/expediting, planning, document control), QHSE and Construction supervision including CDM Duty Holder roles.
- Training – Bespoke Process Safety packages, accredited by Cogent
Custom House, Merseyton Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3AD