TSA is an industry based organisation whose members are dedicated to the professional provision of third party bulk liquid storage in the UK.
Products stored typically include crude oil, petroleum and chemicals as well as potable liquids, edible oils and fats. Receipt and delivery of these products takes place by means of sea transport, inland barge, road, rail and cross country pipeline. Tank storage thus provides an essential interface between these various modes of transport.
The industry also provides additional services, such as heating, blending and transformation of these products so that the diverse requirements of customers can be effectively met in a safe and cost effective way.
- TSA Supports IMechE Non Invasive Inspections Technologies and Non Destructive Testing events
- TSA Responds to the EU approval of the UK’s BREXIT Deal
- TSA Supports IMechE Bolted Joint Technology 2018
- TSA Responds to the UK Governments Road to Zero Strategy
- TSA joins other industry sectors in stressing the importance of a frictionless border