TSA is an industry based organisation whose members are engaged in the storage of bulk liquids and the provision of products and services to the sector.
Our members provide and support an essential interface between sea, road, rail and pipeline logistics for a diverse range of essential products, including transport and heating fuels, chemicals, animal feed and foodstuffs. The sector also provides additional services such as heating, blending and transformation of these products so that the diverse requirements of customers can be effectively met in a safe and cost effective way.
Find out more about the TSA Core Values here.
- TSA responds to BEIS Committee’s inquiry on Post-Pandemic Economic Growth
- Tank Storage Association’s 2020 Annual Review released today
- TSA unveils new publication highlighting the importance of the bulk liquid storage sector
- TSA comments on the new UK Global Tariff
- 2020 Tank Storage Conference and Exhibition