ERM is a leading global environmental consultancy whose large experienced land quality & contaminated site management practice has provided advice to CDOIF in its formulation of guidance for assessing Major Accidents to the Environment.
Our risk based approach to the identification of MATTE risk and potential mitigation has been positively received by the Environment Agency and other regulators. Our support has enabled clients to better target expenditure so helping them to meet the requirements of the new ‘Containment Policy’ in a more cost effective manner.
ERM has developed award winning remediation design techniques and has several SiLC’s within the team.
11th Floor, 5 Exchange Quay, Manchester, M5 3EF
RAS Limited is an independent firm of risk specialists based in the North West. Established in 1993, RAS work with the leading companies in the oil and gas, pharmaceutical, and specialist chemical sectors across the UK to manage risk to the safety of people, business and the environment.
73 New Crane Street
Stopford is an international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multi-disciplinary solutions to a global market. Established in 1982, headquartered in Ellesmere Port with a subsidiary R&D and Environmental consultancy office based at Lancaster University.
At Stopford we have extensive experience working with large multi-national companies encompassing a breadth of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Terminals and Tank Storage.
Our in-house team of multi-disciplinary engineering consultants and designers have the capabilities and experience to carry out multi-disciplinary engineering projects from Concept through Feasibility, FEED, Detail–design, Construction supervision, Commissioning, Handover and Training.
Stopford have developed robust independent consultancy, analysis and advice to support the Tank Storage industries specialising in;
- Terminal Design – Multi-Product, Aviation and Biofuels, loading gantry filling and storage systems.
- Firewater Management & Control Measures – Emergency response, Bund Design, recommended Fire Water, Controlled Burn Options, Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health & Safety Consultancy – Risk Evaluation; Hazop, LOPA, Surge Analysis, DSEAR Compliance, ATEX, COMAH, Functional Safety
- Project Management – Project support services (cost control, procurement/expediting, planning, document control), QHSE and Construction supervision including CDM Duty Holder roles.
- Training – Bespoke Process Safety packages, accredited by Cogent
Custom House, Merseyton Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3AD