Cape has over 30 years’ experience in storage tank supply, repair, upgrades and improvements. Our management and site teams have extensive experience of tank design, build, repairs, modifications and upgrades, including:
Design and supply of site built tanks and vessels / Repairs, upgrades and improvements / Floor removal, replacement and repair / Replacement roofs and shell plates / Installation of additional shell rings / Tanks relocation / Foundation refurbishment / Protective linings and coatings / Tank products e.g. floating roof seals, drain and foam delivery systems / Aluminium and composite floating roofs / Pipework modifications and repair
Sotherby Road, Middlesbrough, TS6 6LP
Prüftechnik manufactures a range of Condition Monitoring & Laser Alignment products (ATEX Certified). The company has a high level of technical support and calibration and repair to support installed systems and to offer advice on application suitability for prospective customers.
Condition Monitoring systems is used for the measurement and analysis of rotating machine operating conditions. Systems supplied cover all aspects of machine monitoring, from hand portable to fixed hard-wired installations.
Prüftechnik has a high level of training and technical support facilities to support product sales and system application queries.
Prüftechnik is a service provider for a range of disciplines, as follows:
• Technical shaft alignment by laser
• Machine alignment monitoring
• Condition monitoring of rotating machines
• Machine analysis and diagnosis by FFT
• Dynamic balancing
Operating countrywide, a full service capability is offered on a 24-hour call-out basis.
Prüftechnik is an accredited ISO 9001 company
City Wharf, Davidson Road, Lichfield, Staffordshire WS14 9DZ
Stopford is an international energy and environment consultancy providing innovative multi-disciplinary solutions to a global market. Established in 1982, headquartered in Ellesmere Port with a subsidiary R&D and Environmental consultancy office based at Lancaster University.
At Stopford we have extensive experience working with large multi-national companies encompassing a breadth of sectors, including Oil & Gas, Terminals and Tank Storage.
Our in-house team of multi-disciplinary engineering consultants and designers have the capabilities and experience to carry out multi-disciplinary engineering projects from Concept through Feasibility, FEED, Detail–design, Construction supervision, Commissioning, Handover and Training.
Stopford have developed robust independent consultancy, analysis and advice to support the Tank Storage industries specialising in;
- Terminal Design – Multi-Product, Aviation and Biofuels, loading gantry filling and storage systems.
- Firewater Management & Control Measures – Emergency response, Bund Design, recommended Fire Water, Controlled Burn Options, Fire Risk Assessments.
- Health & Safety Consultancy – Risk Evaluation; Hazop, LOPA, Surge Analysis, DSEAR Compliance, ATEX, COMAH, Functional Safety
- Project Management – Project support services (cost control, procurement/expediting, planning, document control), QHSE and Construction supervision including CDM Duty Holder roles.
- Training – Bespoke Process Safety packages, accredited by Cogent
Custom House, Merseyton Road, Ellesmere Port, CH65 3AD