Briggs Marine is a family owned and operated business, which has over 40 years’ experience in oil & gas, coastal, near shore and offshore operations. The Company’s strengths lie in delivering safe, high quality, cost-effective, multi-disciplined solutions in diverse and challenging environments, on time and in budget.
With the ability to create bespoke solutions for our clients and end to end project planning, Briggs also supply and train personnel, seal with pollution and oil spills, operate as an environmental consultancy and have many years of experience working with the oil and gas industry. Briggs offers “total solutions” to our clients , whatever the project and has the experience to advise on multiple areas of operation.
CFB Risk Management is part of the CFB Group which has a proven track record of protecting one of Europe’s largest clusters of high hazard industry for over 50 years and is regarded as one of the highest performing and most innovative industrial asset protection providers in the United Kingdom.
CFB Risk Management provides high-quality services through outsourcing contracts tailored specifically to customer requirements. CFB Risk Management provides a high–quality, cost-effective integrated emergency management system, enabling customers to focus on their strategic goals and core competencies, while relying on the services provided by a dedicated Asset Protection specialist.
We are your trusted partner in Asset Protection services and you can rest assured that we will take care of your organisation in a responsible and progressive way.
It is our vision to become an internationally renowned risk management company, providing high quality bespoke asset protection services to high hazard industrial sites, protecting business assets; people, environment, plant and reputation.
Training & Administration Hub,
Queen Meadow Business Park,
Falck Fire Services UK’s Industrial Emergency Response team delivers a range of world class services to customers in a variety of industrial manufacturing sectors. Falck prides itself on the quality of the services it delivers to companies at the heart of chemical, petrochemical, oil and gas, energy, biofuel and biotechnology production in the UK.
- Industrial firefighting– The business operates with an elite force of highly trained industrial fire fighters working with some of the best equipment in the world, capable of tackling the most serious of incidents
- Chemical spill response– Response teams have people with the knowledge, skills, talents and equipment to mitigate any on or off site chemical spill emergency
- Industrial medical emergency response– site protection officers are skilled medics equipped to save lives in situations including those where high level rescue or entry into a confined space is required
- Site security– working in partnership with world class security experts to ensure customer premises are protected from ever increasing local and world-wide threats
- Exercise, training and auditing skills– a widely acclaimed team of practitioners who have helped hundreds of customers across the UK and the world in improving emergency response capabilities.